Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Eleanor Cousins (aka Ellie Jade), the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website or consumption of Eleanor’s digital content. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website and other content immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website or Eleanor’s social media content and is not either (i) employed by Eleanor Cousins and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Eleanor Cousins and accessing the Website or social media profiles in connection with the provision of such services. Social media content/profiles/pages/platforms refers to any content distributed by Eleanor on social media platforms or applications such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained within this website is correct and up to date, but we cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions. We do not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that occurs as a result of you using this website or your reliance upon its content.
Online Dispute Resolution
Online dispute resolution is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) procedure conducted online. If you have a dispute, please go to The ODR Platform portal.
The ODR Platform provides a portal for consumers to submit a complaint to a relevant, registered ADR provider with the aim of resolving the dispute. It offers a translation function to help facilitate cross-border disputes. This platform was created as a way to settle disputes out of court in a simple, fast and low-cost way.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content provided on this Website or Eleanor Cousins’ social media profiles (unless uploaded by Users) is the property of Eleanor Cousins, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website or Eleanor’s social media profiles, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Eleanor Cousins. If you wish to do any of the above, you may write to Eleanor at firstname.lastname@example.org to request written permission.
Contact & Communication
4. Users contacting this website and/or its owner do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
6. This website may operate an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website, and blog posts/news/articles that may be relevant.
7. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
9. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owner may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation.
10. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
11. In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
12. Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website (external links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites).
13. The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
14. Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners use are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
15. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
16. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
17. Ellie Jade Photography is a brand by Eleanor Cousins. The registered sole trader address is 59, Oxted Green, Milford, Surrey, GU8 5DD.
18. You can contact Eleanor at email@example.com.